Example of RTD-based serotyping analysis
1. Input sequences in fasta format in text area or browse the file. (Sample input file in fasta format, input.txt)
2. Sequence will be uploaded.
3. Compute the RTDs in input sequence(s) at k = 2.
4. Compute the distance of input sequence from reference sequences using RTD-based distance function.
5. Output the predicted serotype of closest reference sequence for input sequence. (Sample output result )
|© Bioinformatics Centre, Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly University of Pune), India|