Example of RTD-based serotyping analysis
1. Input sequences in fasta format in text area or browse the file. (Sample input file in fasta format, input.txt)
2. Sequence will be uploaded.
3. Compute the parameters of Return time distributions (RTDs) of 200 selected informative k-mers in input sequence(s) .
4. Compute the distance of query sequence(s) from reference sequences using RTD-based Euclidian type distance function.
5. Output the predicted genotype of closest reference sequence for query sequence. (Sample output result )
|© Bioinformatics Centre, Savitribai Phule Pune University, India|